Kikuchi Lab. - Dept. Chemical System Engineering, The University of Tokyo
We always welcome you to come to see our laboratory. If you are interested in, please contact
Dr. Kikuchi: rkikuchi [at] chemsys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Message from Prof. Oyama
- Mar 12, 2020 Yoza (M2 student) won the Dean’s Award!
- Mar 12, 2020 Kodama, Honda and Yoza (M2 students) won the Best Presentation Award!
- Apr 04, 2019 Welcome our new members!
- Apr 02, 2019 Achievement of Vibin (D3 student) and Prof. Oyama was reported in The Nikkei Newspaper
- Sep 24, 2018 Achievement of Mishina (former M2 student) and Prof. Kikuchi was reported in The Gas Energy News
- Sep 01, 2018 Article carried in The Nikkei was featured in monthly magazine Kagaku
- Jul 23, 2018 Achievement of Mishina (former M2 student) and Prof. Kikuchi was reported in The Nikkei Newspaper
- Apr 03, 2018 Welcome our8 new members!
- Mar 16, 2018 Fujiwara (M2 student) received the Outstanding Student Award at the 83rd annual meeting of the Society of Chemical Engineers of Japan
- Mar 11, 2018 Fujiwara (M2 student) received the Poster Award at the 85th Spring Meeting of the Electrochemical Society of Japan